Kleinman Realty Co. is seeking a for a highly motivated Property Manager who takes pride in providing outstanding customer service and possesses experience in the multi-family service industry. You will play an important role in the day-to-day operations of the well-maintained, market rate properties located in New Brighton and St. Anthony.
We are looking for a motivated, personable and organized individual. We would love someone with an outgoing personality, who is able to work independently and is hard working. We are looking for someone with property management, leasing, and/or customer service experience.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Perform a variety of duties in the day-to-day operations and on-site management of the properties
- Receive calls, schedule appointments for prospective residents
- Assist with rental applications
- Coordinate Move-In/Move-Out processes
- Professionally respond to resident’s requests and complaints
- Schedule maintenance service requests
- Coordinate with contractors
- Monitor compliance with policies and procedures
You will manage staff and/or contractors to make sure the building and grounds are kept in excellent condition, coordinate with service technicians and staff to assure units are made-ready for move-ins, inspect vacant units and common areas on often and perform an annual inspection of all units and a variety of additional tasks as assigned by the Portfolio Manager.
- Monday – Friday, with occasional Saturdays depending on tour requests
- Must be available for the month-end and week-end turnover process
- Excellent customer service, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Must be able to handle rapidly changing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Prefer experience with a CRM
- Valid driver’s license
Education or Experience:
Must have 2-year college degree
Prefer Property Management experience with Fair Housing
Kleinman Realty Co offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, 401K plan with match, PTO.
Salary range: $55,000-$60,000 depending on qualifications.
Please complete the application below and include your resume. We want someone to make our team great and give our residents a quality experience! Kleinman Realty Co. was voted one of the Top Workplaces by Star Tribune and has been in business for more than 90 years – come join our team!